Support Worker Job Vacancy
Absolute Care Services is a leading provider of home care and supported living services to adults and possesses an outstanding reputation within the care community. We are growing at a significant rate as positive word of mouth spreads and as a result are seeking likeminded Support Workers to join our growing team.
We have vacancies in areas including Carshalton, Croydon, Epsom, Havering, Hornchurch, Horley, Redhill, Reigate, Richmond, Romford, Sutton and Twickenham.
As a Support Worker, your duties will include:
- To complete tasks as specified in the client’s individual care plan, to the highest standard.
- Under guidance from Management and other health care professionals, take actions to enable each Client to be as independent as possible and achieve the agreed planned outcomes.
- To contribute to accurate and detailed record keeping in accordance with the policy of confidentiality.
- To undertake all training, supervision and development programs to ensure your skills and knowledge are developed and in line with any current best practice to meet the aims of the company
- To be aware of changes in the Clients general, emotional, spiritual and mental health, and to report changes to your line manager.
- To support clients domestic related financial transactions.
- To support clients in ensuring their nutritional needs are met.
- To support clients in maintaining a hygienic environment.
- To support clients in achieving a high standard of personal hygiene whilst respecting their privacy, choice and dignity.
- To support client’s rehabilitation by promoting independence to sustain their chosen lifestyle.
- To provide companionship to clients who may have difficulties in accessing community facilities without support and thus reduce any isolation.
- To respect the client’s individuality and their right to make their own choices where appropriate.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the business you may be instructed to undertake other duties of business commensurate with the level of employment and skill
To be considered for the role candidates must be well organised, able to keep accurate records, possess excellent communications skills and be as passionate about care as we are. You’ll strive to provide clients with the very highest levels of service and satisfaction and will show commitment and professionalism at all times. In return you will find working for ACS incredibly rewarding and fulfilling. You will feel part of a highly valued team & will be fully supported with your training requirements and professional development.
Previous care experience and a full driving license is beneficial but not essential.
To apply please complete the form below and attach your CV.