0203 815 5444 9 The Parade, Wallington, Surrey, SM6 8ND
We provide home care and support services to adults living in their own homes.
Meet the Care Manager
My name is Sophie Borer and I am the Care Manager for Absolute Care Services in Sutton. I recently joined the team here, at the beginning of October 2017. I have over 20 years of care and management experience, working for both the supported housing sector, as well as a community care provider.
My qualifications to date include an NVQ level 5 in Leadership and Management in Health and Social care, BA Hons in Social Science and a Diploma in Midwifery.
I thoroughly enjoy working in the care sector; managing staff and delivering a service that meet the needs of both the clients and the support workers availability. Sutton is a very busy and vibrant branch, delivering high quality care to those living in their own accommodation and the support workers here do an exceptional job, many of them having worked for us for, a long time building up wonderful relationships with their clients.
What makes working in community care so rewarding, is to hear from others, on the good service and client satisfaction that occur on a daily basis. We are always striving to expand, to continue to reach out to more clients in the area.
Sophie Borer, Sutton Care Manager.
We provide a comprehensive range of care and support services to adults living in their own homes. These include:
- Personal Care – assisting clients with personal hygiene including washing, bathing and incontinence, support with medication and assistance getting dressed and preparing meals
- Social Care – we actively encourage socialising and can escort and remain with clients as they participate in activities such as clubs, groups, day centres and shopping trips
- Domestic Care – our carers can help clients with domestic duties such as cleaning, washing up and laundry in order to help them live in a clean, safe and comfortable environment
- Respite Care – our respite services are available to any family member or friend that has become a carer and requires a break and some time off for themselves
- Rehabilitation Care – from dementia and Alzheimer’s care to live-in and end of life care, our carers are specially trained to understand your needs and provide the appropriate support
- Physical Disabilities Care – not only will we tailor a care package to your individual requirements, we’ll also provide an evaluation of your home to ensure it meets your needs
Contact This Office:
Our professional team are on hand to assess your care needs and put together a care package tailored to meet your individual needs and requirements. Please enter your details below and a member of our team will be in touch.