0203 815 5444 9 The Parade, Wallington, Surrey, SM6 8ND
We provide home care and support services to adults living in their own homes.
Meet the Registered Manager
Hello, my name is Carly Farley and I’m the Registered Manager of Absolute Care Services Sutton. I joined ACS in 2014 and manage a team of office staff and Support Workers. I have two Area Supervisors who are trained to fully assess an individual’s needs and to work with the client to plan what support they may need or want. The support we give could include a complete personal care service, the provision of aids and adaptations or help attending appointments, taking gentle exercise and staying connected with the local community. Our support packages are tailored to individual needs and can be changed and adapted even on a daily basis.
The key to our service is our care team, who have a genuine desire to make a difference to the lives of the people we provide care for. Our Support Workers are attentive, compassionate, gentle and always try to give a personal service, whilst promoting independence at home. I remain dedicated to ensuring my team provide our clients with the highest quality of care possible and find the client comments that come back to the office incredibly rewarding and touching.
We provide a comprehensive range of care and support services to adults living in their own homes. These include:
- Personal Care – assisting clients with personal hygiene including washing, bathing and incontinence, support with medication and assistance getting dressed and preparing meals
- Social Care – we actively encourage socialising and can escort and remain with clients as they participate in activities such as clubs, groups, day centres and shopping trips
- Domestic Care – our carers can help clients with domestic duties such as cleaning, washing up and laundry in order to help them live in a clean, safe and comfortable environment
- Respite Care – our respite services are available to any family member or friend that has become a carer and requires a break and some time off for themselves
- Rehabilitation Care – from dementia and Alzheimer’s care to live-in and end of life care, our carers are specially trained to understand your needs and provide the appropriate support
- Physical Disabilities Care – not only will we tailor a care package to your individual requirements, we’ll also provide an evaluation of your home to ensure it meets your needs
Contact This Office:
Our professional team are on hand to assess your care needs and put together a care package tailored to meet your individual needs and requirements. Please enter your details below and a member of our team will be in touch.