0203 815 5453 4 Latimer Road, Teddington, TW11 8QA
We provide home care and support services to adults living in their own homes.
Hello, my Name is Audrey Ojiaku and I’m the Care Manager of Absolute Care Services Richmond. I joined ACS in April 2013 from another health care provider. I hold a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Diploma in Law, Higher National Diploma in Business Administration, NVQ 2, 3 and Level 5 Diploma in Health and social care. As one of the pioneer staff of the Richmond Branch, I have seen the branch grow from strength to strength. I ventured into Adult Social Care in 2004 and haven’t looked back since. During my graduate job hunt I stumbled across a friend who introduced me to care in Residential home setting. Then, when arriving in London, I ventured into another care setting, domiciliary care. I worked for a couple of providers and soon become a Senior Co-ordinator before joining ACS. I am now the Care Manager and thoroughly enjoy managing a large team of Support Workers and office staff; ensuring they provide our clients with a high level of care and support.
My wonderful team of Support Workers come from all around the world including Portugal, Romania, Nigeria, Thailand and the UK of course. They come from different cultures and walks of life, but the one thing they all share in common is the same desire and passion to provide a very high and professional level of care and support to our clients. The comments that come back into the office about them from our clients are heart-warming and I am incredibly proud of them all.
We provide a comprehensive range of care and support services to adults living in their own homes. These include:
- Personal Care – assisting clients with personal hygiene including washing, bathing and incontinence, support with medication and assistance getting dressed and preparing meals
- Social Care – we actively encourage socialising and can escort and remain with clients as they participate in activities such as clubs, groups, day centres and shopping trips
- Domestic Care – our carers can help clients with domestic duties such as cleaning, washing up and laundry in order to help them live in a clean, safe and comfortable environment
- Respite Care – our respite services are available to any family member or friend that has become a carer and requires a break and some time off for themselves
- Rehabilitation Care – from dementia and Alzheimer’s care to live-in and end of life care, our carers are specially trained to understand your needs and provide the appropriate support
- Physical Disabilities Care – not only will we tailor a care package to your individual requirements, we’ll also provide an evaluation of your home to ensure it meets your needs
Contact This Office
Our professional team are on hand to assess your care needs and put together a care package tailored to meet your individual needs and requirements. Please enter your details below and a member of our team will be in touch.