0203 815 5453 4 Latimer Road, Teddington, TW11 8QA
We provide home care and support services to adults living in their own homes.
My name is Marie Rigg. I started my career in care many years ago as a care worker in a residential home, I then moved on to become an Auxiliary Nurse at Queen Mary’s Hospital in Roehampton. In between that and then restarting back in care I had 4 children and opened my own successful nail and beauty salon. I even got a credit on a CD for ‘nails done by’.
I began as a care worker then progressed to Team Leader and then eventually Live in and Domiciliary Care Manager. I was with the same organisation for nearly 8 years and thoroughly enjoyed every day.
When I was ready for a new challenge I was given the opportunity to join Absolute Care Services in January 2017. I was thrilled to join their supportive and caring team who are committed to providing excellent quality care in the community.
I have completed my Health and Social Care qualifications and also NCFE in Dementia Care. I have a wonderfully supportive branch and field team who co-ordinate and monitor our team of caring support workers in the Epsom and Reigate areas. I love the varied and sometimes challenging role of Manager; however, variety, they say, is the spice of life!
We provide a comprehensive range of care and support services to adults living in their own homes. These include:
- Personal Care – assisting clients with personal hygiene including washing, bathing and incontinence, support with medication and assistance getting dressed and preparing meals
- Social Care – we actively encourage socialising and can escort and remain with clients as they participate in activities such as clubs, groups, day centres and shopping trips
- Domestic Care – our carers can help clients with domestic duties such as cleaning, washing up and laundry in order to help them live in a clean, safe and comfortable environment
- Respite Care – our respite services are available to any family member or friend that has become a carer and requires a break and some time off for themselves
- Rehabilitation Care – from dementia and Alzheimer’s care to live-in and end of life care, our carers are specially trained to understand your needs and provide the appropriate support
- Physical Disabilities Care – not only will we tailor a care package to your individual requirements, we’ll also provide an evaluation of your home to ensure it meets your needs
Contact This Office
Our professional team are on hand to assess your care needs and put together a care package tailored to meet your individual needs and requirements. Please enter your details below and a member of our team will be in touch.