01737 306 666 1 Norbury Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9BY
We provide home care and support services to adults living in their own homes.
Meet the Registered Manager
Hello, my name is Maria Wedd and I am the Registered Manager for Absolute Care Services Reigate. I have been with ACS since the creation of the Reigate office in March 2016 and I absolutely love it. It's a real pleasure to work with other individuals whom are as passionate about delivering quality care as I am. I have worked in the care industry for over 5 years and have developed a wide range of skills and knowledge within this time. I started as a Support Worker and gradually worked my way up to my current position of Registered Manager. Although a large part of my role is now office based, its spending time with our clients that I enjoy the most and find helping and supporting them with their everyday lives incredibly rewarding and fulfilling.
Client’s needs and requirements can change in an instant and that’s why all of my team here at ACS Reigate are professionally trained, highly experienced, vetted and devoted to supporting the ever changing needs of our local clients. There is a real community spirit in Reigate and that is very much reflected in our office and the events we support in the community. Look out for us in our purple uniforms and make sure you say hello if you see us!
We provide a comprehensive range of care and support services to adults living in their own homes. These include:
- Personal Care – assisting clients with personal hygiene including washing, bathing and incontinence, support with medication and assistance getting dressed and preparing meals
- Social Care – we actively encourage socialising and can escort and remain with clients as they participate in activities such as clubs, groups, day centres and shopping trips
- Domestic Care – our carers can help clients with domestic duties such as cleaning, washing up and laundry in order to help them live in a clean, safe and comfortable environment
- Respite Care – our respite services are available to any family member or friend that has become a carer and requires a break and some time off for themselves
- Rehabilitation Care – from dementia and Alzheimer’s care to live-in and end of life care, our carers are specially trained to understand your needs and provide the appropriate support
- Physical Disabilities Care – not only will we tailor a care package to your individual requirements, we’ll also provide an evaluation of your home to ensure it meets your needs
Contact This Office
Our professional team are on hand to assess your care needs and put together a care package tailored to meet your individual needs and requirements. Please enter your details below and a member of our team will be in touch.