01372 232 222 Courtyard House, 45 Church Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT17 4PW
We provide home care and support services to adults living in their own homes.
Meet the Registered Manager
Hello, my name is Elizabeth Castle one of my personal aspirations has always been to make a difference to people's lives, whenever and wherever I can.
I have worked within the care sector for over 15 years. I have been drawn by the genuine emphasis on care and quality at Absolute Care Services, and believe in the ethos values and culture to the company.
I began my own career as a care worker and worked in all the positions in a service that supported older people. My background is in domiciliary care, dementia care, acquired brain injuries and end of life care.
I was awarded star worker for the South East Region. The award was presented by the then Minister Social Care MP Ivan Lewis.
Being involved with Skills For Care, I was one of the first three Care Ambassadors to represent the South East Region. I am still being called upon to go to colleagues to give talks on employment opportunities within social care.
I am aware of the difficulties faced by individuals when trying to find excellent quality care for their loved ones. So if you or your loved ones are finding things difficult at the moment, or would just like a chat, please give me a call, or pop into the office for a chat and I will be happy to help in whatever way I can.
Elizabeth Castle, Epsom Care Manager
We provide a comprehensive range of care and support services to adults living in their own homes. These include:
- Personal Care – assisting clients with personal hygiene including washing, bathing and incontinence, support with medication and assistance getting dressed and preparing meals
- Social Care – we actively encourage socialising and can escort and remain with clients as they participate in activities such as clubs, groups, day centres and shopping trips
- Domestic Care – our carers can help clients with domestic duties such as cleaning, washing up and laundry in order to help them live in a clean, safe and comfortable environment
- Respite Care – our respite services are available to any family member or friend that has become a carer and requires a break and some time off for themselves
- Rehabilitation Care – from dementia and Alzheimer’s care to live-in and end of life care, our carers are specially trained to understand your needs and provide the appropriate support
- Physical Disabilities Care – not only will we tailor a care package to your individual requirements, we'll also provide an evaluation of your home to ensure it meets your needs
Contact This Office
Our professional team are on hand to assess your care needs and put together a care package tailored to meet your individual needs and requirements. Please enter your details below and a member of our team will be in touch.