Support Worker - Mornings
Richmond, Surrey • £9.50 - £10.50 per hour. • ACS12 - Teddington
We are looking to recruit compassionate Support / Care workers in the Twickenham, Richmond, Hounslow and Feltham, Brentford, Putney, Southall and Isleworth, that would like to make a difference in their community supporting individuals in their own homes to join our existing team of Support workers.
Full and part time opportunities are available. Full time to include alternate weekends.
To provide high quality of care and support, assist clients with personal care, domestic tasks, Shopping, Meal preparation, Companionship.
When joining our fabulous team, as a Support worker / Care Worker you will enjoy
- Free training and ongoing support.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata).
- Private pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Bike to work scheme.
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care.
- Free uniform.
- Career progression.
Requirements: Support worker / Care worker
- No previous experience necessary as full training is provided.
- A real passion and desire to provide high quality care.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- An Enhanced DBS Check and employment references will be required.
- Full UK Driving License and vehicle.