Support Worker - Evenings
Wallington, Surrey • £8.60 per hour. • ACS09 - Wallington
We are looking to recruit Caring, Compassionate Support / Care workers that want to make a difference in their community supporting individuals in their own homes to join our existing team.
We have work available now in Worcester Park, Cheam, Carshalton, Sutton, Wallington and the surrounding area.
Flexible Full time and Part time hours available, to include some evening and weekend working.
When joining our fabulous team, as a Support worker / Care Worker you will enjoy
- Free training and ongoing support.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Free DBS - T&C apply.
- 28 days Paid annual leave (pro rata).
- Private Pension Scheme.
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care.
- Free Uniform.
- Career Progression.
Requirements: Support worker / Care Worker
- No previous experience necessary as full training is provided with ongoing support.
- A real passion and desire to provide high quality care
- Have a can-do attitude
- Good verbal communication skills
- An Enhanced DBS Check and employment references will be required
- Full UK Driving License and vehicle
Absolute Care Services are a leading provider of home care and support services for adults living in their own homes We pride ourselves on providing tailored care with a personal touch. Our Community Support Workers are valued and respected for their dedication and commitment to delivering high quality care in the community.