Support Worker - Days
Epsom, Surrey • £10.00 - £11.00 per hour • ACS05 - Epsom
Care Assistants / Support workers Leatherhead, Bookham, Fetcham, Ashtead and Surrounding Areas
Driver with access to a vehicle essential.
We are looking for compassionate, caring, flexible individuals that want to make a difference in their community to join our fantastic team of community Care Assistant/Support Workers. We have full and part time opportunities available.
As a Care Assistant / Support Worker you will enjoy these benefits:
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Rates
- Competitive hourly rates £10.00 - £11.00 per hour
- Paid Mileage
- 28 days Paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free DBS (T & Cs apply)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free training and ongoing support
- Recognition and Reward Scheme
- Private Pension Scheme
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma/ QCF in Health and Social Care
- Employee referral bonus (T & Cs apply)
- Free Uniform
- Career Progression
- Ongoing support
Requirements: Care Assistant /Support Worker.
- A real passion and desire to provide high quality care
- Have a can-do attitude
- Caring and Compassionate
- Good verbal communication skills
- Previous experience preferred but not essential as full training is provided
- An Enhanced DBS Check and employment references will be required
- Access to a vehicle including; car, bike and bicycle.